1. Website Photos. Any persons pictured on this website are not lawyers, and are not intended to be portrayed as lawyers, or as giving legal advice.
2. Not Legal Advice. The materials provided on this site are for information purposes only. These materials constitute general information relating to areas of law familiar to Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights (LFECR) and its lawyers. The content on this site in no respect constitutes legal advice or other professional advice, and you may not rely on the contents of this website as such.
3. Retention Required to Obtain Legal Advice. Only after the firm has been retained by a person may that person receive legal advice from LFECR or its lawyers. If you would like to retain LFECR please fill out the short Contact Form. A lawyer-client relationship will arise between you and LFECR only if LFECR and you mutually agree to the relationship and attendant terms as set forth in a LFECR Retainer Agreement. Do not provide LFECR with any confidential information or material unless both you and LWF are parties to a valid Retainer Agreement
4. Not Opinions of LFECR or Its Clients. The contents of the website do not necessarily represent the opinions of LFECR or of its clients, or any of them.
5. Testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
Attorney Responsible: Robert Byrnes